Our client is an environmental testing firm Wimberley, Texas, specializing in the analysis of stack emissions from industrial sources, providing unparalleled support to commercial, industrial, and governmental clients including global Fortune 50 companies. They use custom designed mobile laboratories that are equipped with the proper instrumentation and sampling equipment needed to perform the sampling and analysis at a clients facility.
Because this is a growing company supporting top performing companies, we are looking for people who are self starters, enjoy working with data, and can handle varied tasks in a team environment.
Responsibilities for Documentation/Excel Specialist include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with Environmental Technicians on team gather raw data and turn over data to this person in Excel or paper, which they scan into .pdf and format advanced Excel files for presentation to clients and government entities.
- Ensures accurate data entry, calculations and manipulation of data.
- Excel templates are already created, including an active front-end that gets populated by the data, but this person will have to make modifications to template being mindful how one change impacts the template itself.
- Summarize data and findings to explain what is being presented in a clear and concise manner.
- Tools utilized for reporting include Excel, Adobe Acrobat Pro and Filemaker Pro.
- 0-5 years experience generating reports that are client facing, with a high attention to detail and involving complex technical data.
- MS-office expert, Excel power user and Adobe Acrobat to package reports.
- Tech savvy and accustomed to dealing with some technical data, not necessarily chemical or engineering but must be excited about data-based reporting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and desire to contribute in a team environment.
- Very strong math skills.
- HS diploma required or college degree if entry level.